Blueair and Pureit, as part of Unilever Water and Air Wellness, are rapidly growing global brands with rocketlike potential. At Blueair we believe that the freedom to breathe clean air is a basic right, and we fight for that right around the world. Pureit is a world leader in sustainable water purification providing healthy and safe drinking water for millions of people worldwide. Together, we have built a team of thinkers, dreamers, and doers who are passionate about our impactful products. At Unilever Water and Air Wellness, we strive to gain and support the next generation of innovators in the market. We are seeking to add to our entrepreneurial culture and team with an IT Security Analyst.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Information Security Analyst to join our team. This person will always be looking for ways to better secure networks against ever-increasing threats. The IT Security Analyst will Complete tasks designed to ensure security of the organization's systems and information assets. You will protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction and work with the Data Security, Compliance and Cyber Security Manager and relevant partners to develop IT security policies and standards. The IT Security Analyst will work with end users to determine needs of individual departments and implement policies or procedures and track compliance throughout the organization.
This role is hybrid and requires applicants to live in the following states: IL, IN, WI, NY, NJ.
Responsibilities and Functions:
- Vulnerability Management – evaluating, treating and reporting on security vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Work crossfunctionally and independently to mitigate and future protect against threats
- Penetration testing – manage an outside in approach to evaluating, treating, and reporting on weaknesses in system architecture
- Test use known tools, techniques, and processes as attackers to find and demonstrate potential business impact
- Use patch management knowledge to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding and communicating business impact
- Support and monitor the implementation of IPS (Intrusion Prevention System)
- Manage and monitor System Log Analyzer for potential compliance, security, and or performance issues
- Analyze IT requirements and provide objective recommendations on the use of IT security requirements
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- 2-3 Years of professional experience in a similar security analyst role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
- Experienced in implementing security software and documenting security issues
- Experience managing a Change Management program
- Experience managing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) programs and tools
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Proficient with MAC and OS
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience or working knowledge of PCI DSS, CMMC, SOC, IAM, CCPA, and GDPR
- Knowledge and usage of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
About the Company:
We are looking to add to our entrepreneurial culture and team. Here, employees are challenged to perform at a high level while helping the company grow and are given the opportunity to excel and grow themselves. Unilever Water and Air Wellness is constantly in pursuit of opportunities that strengthen our cause to support and enhance the education and betterment of air and water pollution for people around the world.
Our Take on Leadership:
Growth Mindset: This is competitive leadership. Taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. It's a positive attitude about the company's future — glass half-full —but it's realistic. It's passion for winning. Winning defined as gaining market share. It's placing a fresh emphasis on innovation — challenging the status quo.
Consumer and Customer Focus: This is purpose-driven leadership. It's externally focused — on consumers, on customers. First take care of consumers and customers; financial performance will follow. It's a heightened passion for the consumer: “I firmly believe in improving the lives of consumers.” It's bringing the voice of the consumer and the customer into everything we do. It's seeing our brands through their eyes.
Bias for action: This is action-driven leadership: "This is what I will do." It's speed and sense of urgency in making decisions. But it needs to be thoughtful action, intelligent risk-taking. Also, it's not wasting time on bureaucracy — it’s output that counts. And it’s simplifying my agenda, carefully choosing priorities — and not taking on too much.
Accountability and Responsibility: This is performance-driven leadership. "I will deliver against KPIs, holding myself to the highest standards.” I will also hold other people accountable — first by setting clear expectations and then by telling them if they are on the right path. It's staring reality in the eye — doing it with numbers. It's taking responsibility for Unilever's overall performance, not just by delivering my results but by helping other people deliver their results. Finally, it’s personally driving change and using operational discipline to deliver on the promise.
Building Talent and Teams: This is people-driven leadership. It's passion for people. It's having the best people in the right positions, whatever the person's gender or background. It's giving people plenty of room to do their part and recognizing them for their contributions. It's investing in people's development — giving them feedback and challenging work. It’s also constantly challenging myself to grow and improve. And it's building aligned, cohesive teams that pull together to win.
If you consider yourself a go-getter who loves to #win, and someone who loves to have fun, then we may have the job for you.
Unilever Water and Air Wellness is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled, or veteran status.